Summer Season For You
Stay cool and hydrated.Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic...Read More...
How to eat well this summer — and stay healthy too!
The summer months are perhaps the most exciting time of year, with picnics, vacations, and fun events that simply don’t happen in the other seasons. But while there...Read More...
MEDICAL RECORDS REQUEST
We maintain patient medical records--older paper charts and newer electronic charts--in accordance with statuatory requirements. If a patient needs a copy of their medical record for any reason, the process is as follows:
- A patient must fill out a Medical Records Release form, which is available here or at any of our centers
- The form must be brought in by the patient and a photo ID presented. Faxing or mailing of the request is not permitted.
- If another individual will be picking up the records, that must be indicated on the request form, and they should also be prepared to present a photo ID
- The request typically takes 3-5 business days to complete, although, if older records (> 3 years) are stored off-site, it can take 10-14 days to retrieve them
- NOTE: There is a per page charge for medical records given the labor required to retrieve and reproduce the records