We now have both Rapid COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and PCR testing at all of our clinics Monday – Friday between 8am and 7pm and Saturday & Sunday between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
We are currently testing both patients that have symptoms or are just concerned that they may have the virus. If you are interested, we recommend that you pre-register online below; however, you may show up and do this onsite too. Click the link below to see availability or save your spot in line:
Additional Testing Info:
- Please make an appointment and e-registered online prior for a faster visit.
- If you are required to have a Covid test for school, work, travel or a medical procedure, please check to see if a PCR test is required and mention this when you arrive at the clinic.
Appointments (in advanced or same day) are recommended:
- Appointment times open up 24 hours in advance on a rolling basis throughout the day.
- A limited number of same-day or drive-up appointments are sometimes available. You can stop in and check with a center; however, appointments are not guaranteed and waits may be longer.
- Rapid Testing: We use the leading rapid Covid test on the market and appointments to reduce your wait time.
- Convenient locations: We offer testing at all 3 of our Huntsville area locations and are open late and on weekends.
- No out-of-pocket expenses: For most insurance plans, there is no co-pay or deductible required.
- We also offer a $175 self-pay option. If a PCR test is also required, the lab may send you a separate bill.
- Testing always includes a medical evaluation by clinical staff and providers.
- Please note that the entire process can take over an hour with check in, vitals, testing, lab work, and provider evaluation. We will try to get you through the process as quickly as possible; but, we apologize as there can be delays due to complex patients, and heavy demand.